Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whew...

So I really need to get some good in soles for my steel toes lol. Think I strained a muscle in my arch again and it hurts like hell to walk or stand on it. And a warm water soak only works as long as my foot is in the water lol.

Oh, and salad...or ice cream for that matter do NOT need to be blowed on. They are NOT hot....yes I did blow on my salad...and I have done so before lol. So fucking funny though lol, even if some one else sees lol. Then you just come up with some smart ass remark, like yes... yes I do think its hot lol.

And one more thing..... apparently my damned disc drive on my computer isn't working right either >.< So thats another 30 bux lol. So hopefully my computer at least works fine for another few years lol. Or at least enough time to save up for a new one lmao.

But ya supper's ready so time to go eat lol :P

1 comment:

  1. Babes I'm sorry I love you ok I next time I intend to go give myself a time out or something like that K I love u so very much and again I'm sorry for yelling at you(I know there is no excuse for it as I should have done something else less hurtful to you)

    ReplyDelete