Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well....that was a rather sudden way to wake up ..

Lol so I'm sleeping all nice and suddenly I just wake up at about 2:50 am and have to go to the bathroom....like seriously why couldn't my body say, hold it for like another 40 minutes. Although I was sleeping kinda angled on John's pillow...and he did come to bed not long after I went to the bathroom lol, well technically he was in the bathroom when I went to go lol. So I got a crappy last 40 minutes of sleep >.> I hate when that happens damn it.

I do really need to remember to check my e-mail more often thou lol. I had 1 ( maybe 2 if it wasn't from the same person) e-mail(s) about wanting to buy the futon I have for sale lol. Doh!

And as I now have a kitty cat up here demanding skritches and licking one of my typing hands I think it is time to finish getting ready lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment