Saturday, April 3, 2010

So...This is what's up this Easter weekend lol

So, actually get to go see my dad, and youngest siblings. Thats a bit of a shocker really. Ah well gotta take it where I can get it. But at any rate were apparently going down to Balzac (sp?) because there's a new mall there apparently should hopefully be fun. Might be going for breakfast with dad this morning but I'll have to believe it when I see it. Hopefully Jadyn actually recognizes me this time :( miss that kid I really do.

Going to John's mom's tomorrow for supper, then Monday to my mom's for laundry. Monday will be our 2nd sunday :)

On another note we bought the AC/DC Live Track pack for rock band yesterday for $5.13 (or so) hell of a deal if I do say so my self. Although on easy it literally crawls along lol. Had to put it on medium just to not fall asleep lol. But we shall have to bring it to moms on Monday any ways lol should be fun to play as a band, I know its fun on guitar as long as your on medium at least :P.

Bought some pizza last night lol (haven't done so in ages), Mine was bbq sauce extra cheese, extra tomatoes, and extra bacon and it was delicious! John had donair sauce, extra cheese, extra donair meat and pepperoni. And he seemed to like it lol. Plus some very nummy cheesy bread and roasted garlic dipping sauce lol.

Played some wow again, and man it feel's weird going back to playing after a month off craziness it is lol.

John is starting to get pretty excited for school, almost giddy at times even lol. I know he is going to be so much happier once he finishes and is certified. He'll be a "new man" I'm sure, he'll feel better doing something he loves to do anyways for a living lol. And I'm sure everything else that jobs depend on will turn around to :)

But anyways I believe that is about it for now, hopefully dad doesn't take to long to get here lol.
Ciao for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment