Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wow....

Wow, its amazing how long a strong wind can hold out. Its Saturday and its STILL windy as hell lol. But at least its nice and sunny out hopefully it's decently warm lol. Went to the taboo show last night, it was interesting lol lots of neat stuff, however expensive that was a bit of a let down could buy some stuff because of that or size :( Stupid company's making clothes for Anorexic people. I did see a kinda neat purse there for like $40 I was debating whether I should buy it, ended up not because I didn't know if it was really a smart idea. Even thou I don't really but stuff like that for my self all that often lol.

Ah well what's done is done. Might, maybe, possibly be going to Plaza to check it our tonight since we got some free No Cover charge passes/ Free drink passes lol. So we might go and give it a look see what its like since its still pretty new lol.

Oh, I did get some Strawberry - Cheesecake smelling body lotion thou lol. It smells sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment