So had a pretty awesome weekend if I do say so my self. Went to a new mall down by Calgary, got a couple new bras that even match one of the pairs of undiewears I got on boxing day lol. That and a couple new books for like 16 bux, to complete the one series I have (Artemis Fowl).
Then Sunday had an awesome easter dinner at John's mom's house, gotta love ham :). Then Yesterday (monday) went and did laundry at my mom's and had more ham ANNNND Cheesy Potatoes *licks lips* played some rock band, got a "Over-John" aka over-the-toilet organizer as John would call it since he doesn't really like that name for pretty obvious reasons lol.
Then today John's funding certificate thing came in so were pretty happy about that. Gonna go take that to the post office tomorrow. Then we decided that we were going to go have soup and sandwich's for supper lol. So John made his mushroom soup and bologna/cheese/mustard sandwich and I made my Cream of Celery/Broccoli soup and bologna/mustard/pickles sandwich. Annnnnnnd we were/are stuffed full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yuppers full I am (and I think mouse is as well didnt see him on the counter lmao)
ReplyDelete