Wednesday, April 21, 2010

lol

Lol well not quite a full day yesterday lol. But still more hours then I normally get so its all good lol. Hopefully I get that check today lol. If not it better come in next wednesday lol. I want that money back lol, even if we're just going to have to use it to pay to fix my comp. lol. Oh well, gotta fix it some how :) I cannot wait till I have my computer back lol. I miss my mac so much lmao.

this week is already so long lmao. Even if it does mean a better check next week lol. I'm definitely not looking forward to July, especially if they are switching us to a night crew basically. I don't think I could do that, I can't sleep in the middle of the day like that :(. Hell even for me who is an earlier riser , these 5 am/ getting up at 3:30 am shifts are getting annoying, I'm  so bloody tired. 

But aside from work. t-minus 2 1/2 (ish) months till the camp out. And I'm starting to get excited, even if it is back at Haunted Lakes and not in our nice double spot lol. We will just have to make do :P and have a hell of a time lol :) (Which I'm sure we will ). I really hope my taco salad ends up turning out good lol. And well we already know John's Puritan Stew will because not only has he made it a million times, but its also stupid easy to make lol.

So one more day for John's seminar thing lol. then he gets to start going back to the school to work on actual schoolwork stuff lol. ( however helpful this seminar apparently is lol :) ) Kinda curious what "unit" he'll do next after his Vista Level 2 exam is done lol. I know he must be anxious to get into some of the "harder" stuff that he may or may not know about yet. And I'm kind of anxious to lol, that and so very proud of him. :)

But anyways I should probably be starting to get ready to go here soon lol. I do have to go to work after all lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment