Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF!!!!

So thank god it's friday for sure! Damned afternoon shift got like nothing done thursday night...Ah well gave us more hours lol. Then got an early birthday present :) so now I have a new helmet :P. The went and spent 200$ on groceries lol. So hopefully that lasts a while lmao...well it better :P

So john got "suspended" for 2 weeks from work because some chick was to childish to suck it up for her last 2 weeks since she quit. Whatever guess some people just can't grow up lol. So now John has 2 weeks to concentrate solely on school, although the money that could be earned will be missed. Hell maybe the labor standards people will "step in" per say and say "Uh uh, you can't do that, that way" and he'll still get some money lol. Either we get money or we don't we will make do Im sure :)

So Tomorrow (saturday) I get to go to Edmonton to see what's up with my computer and hopefully fix it :). Then Sunday is Laundry in the early Am then off to Great Grandpa/grandma Carson's for supper :)

Then I actually get a shift on Monday starting at 8 am lol yay more hours I are happy :P.



And now a Random Picture of really awesome Onion Rings :)


Busy, busy weekend will try to update through out the weekend but will be pretty busy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment