Thursday, April 15, 2010

I hate strong wind......

So yesterday the wind was gusting/blowing so hard that it nearly lifted me off my feet. Hell it pushed my one foot backwards at one point. In a way I can't wait till summer, especially for the camp out which is gonna be a blast, but there's also the fact that it being to hot can be a pain lol. Sure hope we get lots of rain this spring to make it decently wet by the camp out so we don't end up with a fire ban >.< Kinda sucks some of the fun out of camping when you can't have a campfire lol.

On another note John finished his "Vista level one course" in like 8 hours when they gave hi, like 21 lol. And the exam in 1/2 and hour, even with going back over it, when they gave him 3 lol. Ah well may as well get the easy stuff out of the way :P lol. I'm so glad that its going so well for him, and that he's so happy doing it. Its nice to see him happy doing something he loves :).

No comments:

Post a Comment