So looks like I'm getting a full week of work in days wise lol. Full day on monday and now I work at 8 am this morning to, which I'm sure will be a full day as well. Damned Pre-pack's once again I am going to be sick to death of them but hey at least it means more money :) . Which will be very helpful while John is in school.
Although I was looking forward to going for lunch with Izzy and Brandy today and doing a little shopping for the camp out I guess that will have to be put on hold till probably next week.
Also found out how much its going to cost to get a new power supply for my computer, since thats what apparently died lol. Funny thing is, I was right :) ran all the tests right and I WAS RIGHT lol. Was still hoping it would have been the power switch lol but alas no so me thinks that the money I should be getting back from wor for John's patches on either this wednesday or Next will be going towards the price of my power supply lol. Hell maybe I wont have to have Mom, and Marty pay for it at all :) lol. It should be about, rounding up, $213 after tax so $213 - the approx. $119 I should be getting this wednesday or next = $94 left. So hopefully it wont cost much for labour >.<.
But aside from that Mousers coughed up a fur ball or two again last night. So Me thinks it's time for a good brushing and possibly a bath again for the kitty cat. But at least it was food he coughed up. Actually I think their diet is starting to have a bit of an effect :). And I think they might be starting to get used to it to lol, which is awesome.
But I suppose I should be starting to get ready here soon so for now goodbye :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment