Sunday, April 11, 2010

So that didn't work out...

So tried to go down to check out plaza last night, got there about 10 p.m. And the doors were closed,locked etc. So now im really rather confused about when the hell they are supposed to be open :S. Was kinda looking forward to checking the place out to lol. Ah well sucks but life moves on i suppose lol.

So Laundry day today, then John's first day of school/classes tomorrow lol. I think he's excited, and nervous all at the same time lol. Hope he does good, although I'm sure he will lol. As long as he works hard I'm sure he will do fine :). Hopefully we will get his 1st bunch of money for living expenses from student finance soon thou lol, could really use it for a nice batch of groceries, that will hopefully last longer then usual lol. Lots of frozen veggies and healthy stuff on the brain lol.

But that was mom calling to say she was on her way so I best get going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment