Lol so Brandy and I managed to get all that dirt..... oh sorry "topsoil" off a driveway into the truck with the insistent help of a couple of kids lol. Was kind of cute really lol. Then we managed to make it back to her house without any dirt (or tarps) flying out the back. even if we did have to drive slow, and piss a few people off, but oh well they can suck it up lol. Cut my finger and my hand on the damned tarp thou lol >.< Owwy.
LOL and found John's Ipod that he couldn't find yesterday lmao. Was on the little side table thing that is now in the corner by the kitchen lmao. Can definitely tell he must have been a little frazzled when he was looking for it because it wasn't even underneath anything lol. Thou I did look in a few weird places first lol.
So we're going to go to Denny's for lunch/supper today/tonight lol. Decently priced and close to work/school. And its not like we do this sort of thing often lol. Also got my check from work for the money manulife was supposed to pay be but hasn't so whenever they actually get off their collective asses and pay me I'll have to give the check ( or maybe cashiers check) back to work lol. But hey maybe manulife will keep skirting around and refuse to pay it lol. Not my problem, not me that will be getting in shit because if they don't pay me I can't "pay back" lol. So we'll use that money to help pay for my computer repairs >.< 232 plus tax at least so far /sigh ah well it had better work for a few years after this >.< I think i am going to go and find a little fan that i can plug in and have blowing at the bottom of my computer to keep it cooler/ probably turning it off at night at least. But I will be soooo happy once its fixed/payed for and sitting in my apartment :)
Time to be getting ready for work now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment