Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yay but Geezes....

So John finally got the call saying he's been approved for funding. Bad news is he only get 325 a month living expenses wise...so that could make it a little tough. I mean come on guy how do you expect us to survive on that plus my shitty income...because I'm sorry what I make is NOT that much...So ya we pay rent then MAYBE some bills and then HOPEFULLY some food...thank's guys...Look's like John will have to get a small p/t job to. Even thou working while tryign to do this course isn't advised...hell maybe I'll try to get a 2nd p/t job as well...we definitely won't have much of a life I'm thinking, (although I definitely hope it turns out better then I fear). Reallly hope we can get the bottles from the camp out this year, and the money still owed from John's patches...and for people to buy our stuff off facebook..Oh and probably will have to save most if not ALL of refund checks/ GST's to keep money in the accounts. its going to be tuff so I hope John is able to get a really good job after he's done and pay off the loan fast. Definitely will not be turning down anything that people just want to give us , or give away because we will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment