Kare_Bear's Randomness
Murphy's Law states: "Anything that can go wrong,will go wrong"
About Me
Kare_Bear
View my complete profile
Mousers For the Horde
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(56)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(19)
▼
March
(18)
Wow......
Blah...
Cool..
Yay but Geezes....
My shoes!!!!
Kitty Bath hehe...
Another Day...Yet Another Early Morning
Damned White Crap...
Oi Vai....
I hate when you get paid a nice amount, then with...
Wow...Gotta love Alberta Weather
3:30 am....
Wow.....I slept in?
Another Early Morning
Time Changes and Stuff
Early Mornings
sitting here..
So...
Get the
NeoCounter
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Followers
Friday, March 12, 2010
sitting here..
S
itting Here
Bored to Death
Tv muted, Its Csi
Don't know what to do,
John's playing
his computer game.
Here I sit,
on the couch
Bored to Death.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment