Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Early Morning

So it sounds like I might be able to bring my computer to the apple store in edmonton one of these weekends here soon lol. Would be nice to get my computer up and running since apparently now I need to work on a newsletter thing for the family camp-out lol. Eh, would definitely be easier with my computer running just for the programs I have lol. So *hopefully* I can get that done soon.

On another note finally have more information regarding the yearly event. So happy about that, and getting so excited to. I can't wait already, even thou its in july lol, its going to be so much fun. Would be nice if we could figure out something extra special to do since its the 30th but if not I'm sure it'll be just as special, just as fun. And i definitely thought the idea of having anyone who's participating in horseshoes, or golf bring a prize if your going to play. So much more fair. The raffle bag idea sounded cool to. So I guess it'll be off to Liquidation Centre when I can afford it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment