Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blah...

Blah Am I ever tired lol...curse you Wednesdays, stupid 1st 5 am day of the week...even I managed to sleep in till at least 8 am monday and tuesday damn it lol. Ah Well good money, good money good money I just gotta keep saying it. But still blahhhhhhh this morning lol. 

Ooo I get to wear my new earplugs to work for the first time today :). I love the bright orangeness lol. Even if they are a lot more rubbery then expected lol, meh.

Busy day for John thou lol. Appointment at the hospital at 8 am for his wrist, then work and then up to sign funding forums lol. Yeesh.

Me, I'll be happy with a full days work So I'm not losing out on any hours. And god knows I really hope I get a good check this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment