Friday, March 19, 2010

I hate when you get paid a nice amount, then with a couple clicks of a mouse *poof* its gone. Damned bills, I swear if I ever won a nice chunk of money I will be zeroing out a few bills to get them into credit. And keeping them there lol. But on the upside I won a free Timmies coffee off my cup yesterday, so free coffee today for me :). Cross my fingers, come onnnnnnn 10K money lol, or ya know a netbook just cause lol ! :P 


Ah well last day of the week, then get to do this same time next week. But at least its good money, what with shift-differential for the first three hours :). Some days it would be nice to make the amount with Shift-dif all the time, but then again that can cause "problems" to lol. :P


I really must get Bell to fix the name they have on my bill >.< that and attempt once again to have NAIT send me my Certificate. I want it damn it! Then I can hang it up next to John and I's diplomas and his Career Prep Certificate. Well that and a copy would look great in my portfolio he he.  :P


Alas, I suppose I should get going, and get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment