Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time Changes and Stuff

Isn't the whole daylight savings time changes a pain in the ass? I think so especially when you LOSE an hour of sleep over it. Losing sleep just sucks. its a good thing I get a couple of days in before I start this whole 5 am working thing because if tomorrow I had to go to work at 5 am i'd be dead, hell I'll probably be dead tired on my feet come wednesday. But at any rate Oh well its done its changed now time to get on with life....I suppose :).

But aside from that once again John has 3 days off this week......and more shit is happening at his work...he cannot wait to be out of that place and in school. I can see him being much happier once he is. No more crappy ass hours, no more bullshit tip division, No more bullshit to deal with from fellow employee's. Maybe once he's done school it'll be my turn lol.

If I do go back to school I've been thinking I'd like to add some basic digital photography to my resume. Something I can add to my Graphic Design knowledge. Granted getting my Macintosh back up and running would help to lol. Damned Power supply ( or so I think), hopefully a power supply (if thats what it is) will be cheap, and hopefully it will be worth it to fix it and I won't have to save for a brand new $2000 computer ( although I wouldn't complain at a new one since mine is getting a little old lol). Ah I'm sure once John is done with this course and has a job doing as such things will be much better. And we'll be able to afford to save for more things that we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment