I know it's still March and I should be expecting this White shit still, but man do I hate it. I guess the only good thing out of it is moisture for the ground. Sp lets hope that come July, and the camp out that there are NO fire bans damn it >.<. I hate having a fire ban, it takes so much out of camping :( , although knowing where we are going to be camping so we know what sort of activities we can plan would be nice also.
So starting to get a little nervous that the funding people for johns course haven't called with confirmation yet....I mean come on what's the hold up? All I can say is they had better fucking not grant him funding...I mean he was granted MORE when he tried to take basically the same course at RDC. Surely they don't think that I can support us BOTH while he's in school. Keep dreaming guys, because if you think that you need to have your head examined. At any rate John's going to call the academy today to find out what's up, hopefully he gets some answers.
It was awesome on sunday thou, we got my mom to sing in rock band. And she's pretty good, both at singing/ keeping pitch and tone or at least faking it lol. I just can't seems to get it. She even made a character on at least one of the games lol, she named it Mom.
I also can't wait until I get my new custom earplugs in from costco, there going to be bright orange :P. Also found out how small of ears I have when I got my ears moulded on saturday for them lol.
But ya I'm also hoping the damned Advocate doesn't decide to make its self a reallllly early morning paper, and change our hours up again because I could start to get used to this 5 am shit. I mean at least we get 2.10 shift premium for 3 hours every shift (5-8), and that will sure help the paychecks. I mean at least were getting the store papers out earlier, and competing that way. But alas we shall have to see I suppose.
So I think that may be it for this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment