Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wow...Gotta love Alberta Weather

Well you have to love Alberta weather that ugly, icky white stuff seems to be trying to make a comeback (no i will not say the word :D). On top of that 2nd day getting up at 3:30 to go in for 5 am. I wonder, will I ever get used to this? If so I'm sure it will take a long time. 


He He I have a kitty cat begging for scritches.
This silly kitty in fact. His name is Papas. Well Papa-san technically. John met, and picked him up from I believe it was the Ceda shop he worked at since he loved him so much and everyone seemed to always mistreat him. How could a person mis-treat such a cute kitty like that? I mean look at that face :). He is totally John's son lol.


And just so as to not leave the other one out: (that and he's cute as hell lol)
This is Mousers. I love him to death lol. I believe he came form a cousin of John's, although John's sister has tried to prove he's her kitty I think Mouse has totally latched on to John for good. And now well me lol. Such handsome green eyes lol, although he seems to shed more then papas, even have had to give him a bath quite a few times lol. He seems to be starting to enjoy them, even purrs.


And there you have it now you know who the kitties are at the top of the page lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment