Saturday, May 1, 2010

hehe

Lol so taco salad at work went over very nice lol. Which is cool, although I will need to get a bigger bowl for the camp out lol. But eh. Hehe even have some leftovers :P

Got a shift on monday at 9 am, probably stitching more of that stupid rocky guide book thing >.< I hate it lol, about the onyl good thing out of it is hours and money.

There's a nice sized tent at walmart for about 80 bux I'm thinking might be a good idea to get for us to lol. Gotta talk to John about it and see what he thinks lol. Also we gotta try and talk Vanessa (his niece) into coming lol. We both think she would have lots of fun lol.

Also still hoping I'll be able to win the auction on e-bay for the sketchers roller skates lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes she should come I may not be one to talk much about getting out more but she needs to,not to mention it will give me an excuse to show off at well almost everything lmao!!.

    ReplyDelete