Wow I am so exhausted after yesterday. Worked my ass off I did. And I still have to think of which shift I want to choose, until I get a new job of course, come july. Graveyards , 10 p.m. ish till 6 am ish, or days that will only be like 3 days a week and not necessarily full days. Problem is I'm not sure I could do graveyards.... besides the fact that I'd have to wait around for 1/2 and hour to and hour before I could catch the bus home .....
All I know is that the amount of "warning" they gave us is not enough. They should have had to give the WORKERS of the union the 3 months as well not just the "union" aka the leader of. Who the fuck cares if they know 3 months ahead ... they don't have to turn their lives upside down to work it, or search for a new job. It's complete and utter bullshit it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment