Ok So Found another pair of roller skates on e-bay to watch that are my size. Well and at least 1 pair that are 8.5's but will have to find some 8.5 shoes to try on and see how big they are on me lol. So this time I am sooooooo waiting right till the end before I bid at all lol... hopefully I'll be able to win this time lol, even if they are white lmao. I don't care though as long as they fit I am a happy clam lol.
So hoping that John will start feeling better soon :( really hate when he's sick. That and hopefully they weather will turn around soon to lol, sick of seeing all the white shit on the ground lol. Would rather be seeing rain fall, then that crap.... it is not winter thank you :) even if this is Alberta.
Boy oh boy once again do I feel weird its Wednesday and feels like Friday... well maybe still Thursday but still. Nice for the pay cheque, but hell on the body/mind for figuring out what day it is. We finished up that whole batch of booklets in two days yeesh.
And last, but certainly not least, I think I might be getting my actual computer back soon :) I hope so lol I miss it :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment