Sunday, May 30, 2010

So... here i am again

So due to certain circumstances I am now going back to hauling my own ass to work in the early morning, instead of getting a ride from someone.  But oh well it'll be good for me, lots of exercise and such. Get into shape. and hell I'll probably end up roller skating on my own when they finally show up, but we shall see how that pans out. Big changes in life in general to come I'm thinking, or at least given current events and events leading up to such, it appears like it. Particularly with the work hours changing so drastically.

Ah well life's giving me a *twap* on the head saying, Ok time to get moving here.

So its time to apply for the graphic design job at Quest signs again lol even thou they say they want a minimum of 4 years of experience lol. Oh well I will keep applying for it every time I see it >:)

But ya we got more snow this weekend for some reason :S really sick of this white shit during this time of year lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment