Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

So its mothers day AND laundry day lol. Finished up the painting I did for mom this morning lol. Gotta let John sleep a little longer then usual thou cause he didn't get to bed till like 4 am. I really tried to stay awake to play some Diablo 2 with him... but apparently it wasn't in the cards... kept dozing/nodding off :(  Really missed him thou, hell I still miss him and he's just snoring in the bedroom a few meters away.

Really glad that his course is going well thou, and that he's happy with it. And hope that he can find a new p/t job to have during school, BP's would be awesome since its so close to school.

Oh, and finally know what sort of stuff to put on this newsletter/flyer/invite thing for the camp out lol. Thou aunty candy is going to be e-mailing me everything once she can get it typed up all nice lol. Then I just have to worry about formatting really, and plunking the text in all nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment