Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blah...

Ugh worst thing about having shifts on monday/tuesday is they are never earlier in the morning so come wednesday I'm going bleagh, blah and os on at having to get up so early lol. That and by Thursday I'm thinking it should be Friday lol. Although having those shifts are nice on the pay cheque. Still not really looking forward to July, and this huge shift change thing they have yet to inform us about. Really think they should have to tell us ... the employee's ... the people who actually have to work their crazy hours, wtf is going on more then one month before hand. Like seriously " Oh, ell we told the union 3 months before" .... well sorry to burst you bubble guys.... but we are part of the union are we not? Who cares if the people who run the union don't know dick shit until a month before give us the 3 months so we ca adjust our selves sleeping pattern wise better, or have the time to find a new job..... Seriously get your head's out of your asses and think.

LOL and of course John came to bed at like 2:30 am lol, silly boy.

Did the first draft of the invite/newsletter for the camp out and PDF'd  it to Aunty lol. I still think it may be missing something but not sure as of yet. That and going back through the PDF i found a tab type error I thought I'd fixed lol. Ah, well hopefully she will get back to me soon with anything that needs fixing that I didn't see or with any suggestions lol.

And last, but certainly not least, found a better pair of roller skates then the one's I was watching... well technically Brandy found em lol, But ya so gotta wait till Sunday to bid on these ones so I hope to god that know one else bids on them :( Because I really want roller skates damn it :( Its actually starting to get nice out at the moment so that means its almost skating weather.

But Ya I should probably get going, at least from here. Check the weather get dressed, and hope Brandy is feeling well enough for work that she doesn't call me lol, because I don't know how I'd get to work at this point if she didn't lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment