Thursday, May 6, 2010

yay

Score! I got my computer back :) so happy I missed my mac so much. Although it feels weird looking at th screen since its so much wider then John's lol. Ah well got it back and thats what matters.

Although i do need to find a way to permanently fix the one back "wheel" on my desk lol its kinda barely in its hole so nudge it wrong and it falls, and well thats just not good with the computer sitting on it lol.

Lol did something kinda funny/stupid thou. Went to print off some resume's for John and plugged the printer into my USB hub and it wouldn't print. Then I realized.. Duh the hub needs to be plugged into the computer lmao.

Speaking of the USB hub, for some reason when I first plugged my ipod into it it wouldn't show up in Itunes lol. But hey my ipod didn'y wipe its self when synced to my Itunes from John's lol, so works for me lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment