Wow I am really beginning to hate farm papers... There is so much of it. Even if the money is good when we get a full shift lol. Got a couple cool things for my birthday lol.
New shirt
couple canvas'
lottery tickets ( which i won 7 bux from lol.. woot I'm rich!)
Stitches and bower mall gift cards
Money :)
locker organizer
Cloth laundry bag
really soft, really comfy blanket
And at least 1 more present on monday and when ever John can afford to get meh something :)
So also got another reply for futon, this one actually set a date to come get it so hopefully she shows up since we have to unbury it from all the stuff in that room since the flood.
Oh ya, we had a bit of a flood since it rained so much while they were trying to fix the roof lol. Thank god the bathroom roof is almost done, and just needs to be "textured" aka Spackeled. And then hopefully they will get the bedroom roof, and with any luck new carpeting laid *fingers crossed*, done so we can finally re set up the bed >.< because its really getting annoying sleeping in the living room.
But anyways if the futon is gone tomorrow I will be so happy , because it means I can finally organize the shit out of that room :)
Any ways I think we might be going to check out deals at Movie galleries closing sale again soon so I'll come back to this later..... hopefully :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment